Greetings and Welcome to OBrienPC
Greetings and Welcome to OBrienPC.net. My name is James O’Brien, and this is my personal website. I am an IT professional in Seattle Washington. I am also a proud born-and-raised native of Seattle; home of the all-mighty and awesome Seattle Seahawks, and home to some of the coolest people and places in the world.
My website hosts a number of topic and interests. If you have come here looking for technical support, I suggest checking out my Help Desk section, which contains articles on troubleshooting common computer issues and other great resources for getting the most out of your computers. If you are here because you want to know who I am (really?), may I suggest browsing through my Personal Blog section? There, you will find that I am into photography, Photoshopping and graphic design, cycling, and you will also find out I am a bit of a space-geek with a strange but lovable sense of humor.
I am thinking about adding a Services section, and start moonlighting in computer and network support projects and web and graphic design. But that will be down the road a bit. In the meantime, if you need any assistance, feel free to contact me through my Contact page. I promise I won’t spam you or sell your information, and I will do my best to help you or at least get you pointed in the right direction.
I am honored that you chose to visit my website, and I hope you have an enjoyable experience here.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope you bookmark my site and refer me to your friends!
- Using Event Viewer Logs To Troubleshoot Issues
- Create a Windows 8.1 USB Recovery Drive
- This is my home. It is precious to me
- Creating Restore Points in Windows 8
- One Small Step For Man, One Giant Leap For Mankind
- Using a Windows 7 System Repair Disk
- Creating and Using Recovery Disks in Windows 7
- Set up a Windows restore point in Windows 7
- The Colbert Report Smart Cup Video
- Create a Windows 7 System Repair Disc
- Trinity Knot
- A very cool play of light and shadow
- OBrienPC.net gets a new look!
- Looking For Work!
- Decorative Knot-work on a Knife Grip